Hanging basket classes
We are now in our 26th year of our popular Summer Hanging Basket Classes!
dates for your diaries
April 21st to 25th 2021
Our informative and interactive workshop guides you step by step through the process of creating your centre piece for your garden this summer.
Whether you have been before or you are contemplating your first time, our award winning hanging basket classes are engaging for everyone.
This half day experience will teach you the very best gardening professional top tips, to create a summer basket to be proud of.
But it doesn't stop there. Included in this is our 6 week 'Grow On' service where by we help give your basket the very best start to be the show stopper for the summer - by keeping it on the nursery in our heated greenhouse which is filled with love, classical music and delicious food and drink.
We are so confident in our results, if your baskets haven't doubled in size, giving them the real WOW factor by the time you collect, we will give you your money back! No questions asked.
All Packages include:
- 1 Hour of professional content delivery
- Full 22 piece plant tray
- Hanging Basket Moss
- Fertilised Soil
- 6 Week 'Grow On' service in a heated greenhouse
- Your very own 'How to look after your hanging basket' guide
- Our 'Best basket products' checklist
- Flittons '37 Top Tips for your Hanging Basket'
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
beginner Packages also include:
- 14" Hanging Basket
- Swivel Hook
- Steel Chain
- Steel Bracket
- Watering Can
We look forward to welcoming you to this workshop!
Please see Covid-19 contingency plan below for more information.
Covid 19 Contingency Plan:
Due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 and the constant change in measures - we are putting in place a contingency plan of action!
In tier 1 and 2 the workshop can go ahead. We have already halved the capacity of the event to allow everyone to have their own table. Face coverings would need to be worn throughout, hand sanitiser and sinks are available and our events are certified as covid-secure.
Should we be in tier 3, 4 or lockdown at the time of the classes then unfortunately events are unable to go ahead - we would therefore open up the following options. These options would also be available should you or your party become symptomatic of covid19 within 14 days preceding the event.
- We would make your basket to your colour scheme, provide the grow on service and then arrange collection or delivery as required.
- We could arrange collection or delivery of the 'kit' to make your own basket at home - please note this is only advisable should you have your own heated greenhouse.
- Credit note for the full amount or event transfer to another class.
We grow all our own bedding plants here at Flitton's and the packs for these classes are bespoke to us.
The retail price for one of these baskets when sold is £54.99 due to the amount of plants included and time taken to create these wonderful show stoppers. These baskets sell out year-on-year!
We look forward to welcoming you to this workshop and we do very much hope that this will be in person this year!